FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Right Intention: Liberals Responsible For America's Bad Reputation

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Liberals Responsible For America's Bad Reputation

Leftists and their media allies are the primary cause of America's damaged reputation, not America's actions. I'm glad someone agrees with me.

If I hear one more time how the United States better clean up its image in the world so we don't further alienate foreigners and generate more terrorists, I think I'm going to wretch.

There is no small amount of irony in the fact that the people who are doing their level best to make sure the news is dominated by stories portraying America as imperialistic and inhumane are the same ones warning that we dare not permit our image to deteriorate.


This is pretty much what I wrote the other day:

Leftists and their media allies spend all day every day attacking our detention policies for terrorists. Eventually their nonstop slander/deceit/lies start to negatively impact public opinion. And then the left/media uses the negative public perception as proof that our detention policies are bad. It's the same template the left/media uses for the US in general and Bush as well. And few call them on it.

Great minds think alike.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ibrahimblogs said...

Great minds indeed think alike! I agree with you. I liked the links you referred. This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home