FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Right Intention: Another Leftist Finally Gets It

Monday, January 31, 2005

Another Leftist Finally Gets It

He still thinks BUSH LIED!!!!! But unlike any other Democrat I've heard or read in the last 24 hours, he at least can be happy with Iraqi progress.


I still am no Bush fan, and I know that America got lied to. I know we shouldn't have gone, and I think Rove is as evil as they come. But through all this deception and lying, through all this dismemberment and pain, America has wrought a beautiful and fantastic side effect: joy, freedom and peace. Does it take lies and misdirection to bring peace? Is this what the other side of justice is? I feel like such a whiner and I don't know what the fuck to think anymore. I can't tell the difference between the good guys and the bad guys, and I want a clear cut mandate, some lines to believe along.

But there aren't any. There's just right and wrong and following you heart of hearts. And for the first time in my life, I can say that I was wrong to be compulsively critical of the current administration. Just like Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly, those "Fuck Bush" signs hurt America and all that it stands for. Even though I don't know what it stands for anymore...but I am so glad those people can vote.


(From Instapundit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home