FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Right Intention: Democrats Willing to Destroy System

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Democrats Willing to Destroy System

Vodkapundit said it better than I on October 14th:

Because, in the end, that's what the national Democrats are doing: They're trying, however inadvertently, to destroy the Republic in order to rule it.

That's exactly how I feel, although he's more generous than I am about how intentional the Democrats are about destroying the system. I've never seen anything like this in my lifetime. My party seems willing to stop at nothing to get elected.

Here's another good article on the subject.

I agree with the Democrats on one thing. Similar to their refusal to accept a Bush victory regardless of the margin, I'm starting to feel the same way about Kerry. I'm so convinced that my fellow Democrats are literally willing to do anything to win this year, that I will have a hard time believing Kerry won fair and square. How many other Bush voters feel the same way? This is not healthy. We need federal election standards with clear consistent rules that are rigorously enforced. The system needs to be saved before zealots on both sides break it for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home